I HAVE BEEN BANNED FROM .... Please Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#1 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:55 PM

Have you been banned from a specific feature or daily survey?  Let us know and we might be able to reach out on your behalf.  The more people that report, the better chances we'll have of getting them lifted. To report a ban, you must reply to this thread and follow this format.

I have been banned from (insert feature here).  I know this because (insert reason here).  My account number is (insert account number here).  (Add any additional details here).

Features with Known Bans:

Your Surveys
snowedin (RESOLVED)
nikkums (RESOLVED)

Survey Seeker
Christine90 (RESOLVED)
liyah94 (RESOLVED)
Carms77 (RESOLVED)
Poppie2013 (RESOLVED)
livinglegend (RESOLVED)
Toneyrone (RESOLVED)
ironman_101 (NO LUCK)
surveyguy (RESOLVED)
nikkums (RESOLVED)
kingofnj416 (RESOLVED)
ilovemoney432 (RESOLVED)
cassie (RESOLVED)
leonidreyfman (RESOLVED)
Icefyre (RESOLVED)

Cash Radio

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 03:05 PM

I have been banned from YourSurveys. I know this because when I attempt to take one I get a message stating, "Account Issues: Unfortunately, your account has been blocked." My account number is 98355. I sent in a support ticket to them as they inform you to do to get the issue resolved and was told, "A proxy has been used on your account. We do not allow proxy use. Please refrain from doing so in the future. Kind regards." Obvioulsy, I do not use proxies. With my ISP my IP changes frequently and I believe I just got a bad IP that caused an issue. I had only ever attempted YourSurveys a handful of times before I got blocked.

I appreciate you looking in to this.

4-21 Contacted
4-24 Resolved

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 Christine90

Christine90

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 04:26 PM

I have been banned from Survey Seekers.  I know this because it always stays on the please wait screen and never loads, plus I have contacted support and it was confirmed that the company does not recognize my email in their system.  I also emailed the company that I think is the one who provides the seekers and they told me a list of sites that they have my email registered with but TT was not one of them.  I have never done a seeker before so I assume it wasn't something I ever did specifically.  I'm not sure if when I joined a few years ago I opened it and entered any info, but to my knowledge I have never been able to access seekers. My account number is 790652.

4/24 Contacted
4/31 Resolved
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 snowedin

snowedin

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 07:43 PM

I was banned from Your Surveys until today (thanks for the helping hand, Treasure!) for the same reason as nikkums (proxy).  The culprit, in my case, was a program called EOVC, which I installed as part of a Samplicio offer.  (I was also blocked at, of all places, Craigslist because of the same proxy.)

I uninstalled EOVC and told Your Surveys that I was no longer using a proxy, and I completed a Your Surveys offer today.  It took a few days to be reinstated, but I am back now.

4-20 Contacted
4-21 Resolved
Posted Image

#5 liyah94

liyah94

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 07:32 AM

I have been banned from Survey Seeker, i know this because It says there are no surveys profiles available to you. My account number is 616381. I have been getting the exact same message since the Survey Seeker feature was added. I only completed a couple of surveys before i started getting the message screen

4/24 Contacted
4/24 Resolved

#6 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:19 AM

It has been soooo long since I have been banned from SurveySeeker. I did contact both TT and the company and they said it was banned due to speed and data concern. I know this is true because many of the questions starting with a survey involed the same questions over and over and inbetween surveys, there are many identical questions so I am just so used to rushing through them. Normally a 15 minute survey, I would do it in 10 minutes. Otherwise, I have done nothing to get banned :(  This is so cool that TT are able, or can help with it and came up with this forum to help. PLEASE HELP! I take ALOT of surveys...would love to have access to them again. In addition to SurveySeeker, I do not believe I am banned from anything else, but... you may want to check Samplisciio, or something like that.....because I try about 20 surveys each day from them in the ''study storm'' section and always get denied after answering a few simple qualify questions such as sex, age and thats it!. I know sometimes they are looking for specific people in specific ages, locations, etc... but every single one, for the past 6 months, I cannot complete them in study storm through Sampliscio. But the main one I would like for you t o get me back in from being banned is SURVEYSEEKER..   please!   My account number is: 726936

THANK YOUUU!!!!!

4/24 Contacted
4/24 Resolved

#7 poppy2013

poppy2013

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 09:26 AM

First off this is a great thread and thanks for trying to resolve issues :) I was banned from survey seeker so long ago  I can't even remember when it would be wonderful to get back in as I do not believe I did anything wrong .As great as that would be I enjoy this site with or without seeker my ID# 775275

4/24 Contacted
4/24 Resolved

#8 livinglegend7

livinglegend7

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:56 AM

i neeed help getting back on Survey Seeker I made a mistake and pressed im not that person. this is why i cant get anymore Survey Seeker Surveys. #606588

4/24 Contacted
4/24 Resolved

#9 toneyrone

toneyrone

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 12:46 PM

ive been baned from sureyseeker

4/24 Contacted
4/24 Resolved

Next time please follow the correct posting format.

#10 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 01:53 PM

I've been banned from survey seeker. I know this because whenever i click it, it keeps on re-loading.My profile number is 803416. Thanks for trying.

4/29 Contacted
4/30 Unable to Restore
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users