• This topic is locked This topic is locked
74 replies to this topic

#71 angeld

• Regular Trooper
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 11:12 PM

Hi Carms77 ,  I hope so ....very long time with this issue and good luck for you  with your problem. :)

#72 Carms77

• VIP Club Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:17 PM

Thanks Angel!  Let me know how it goes for you and I will do also. Goodluck! :)

#73 D32009

• VIP Club Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 10:53 AM

I think I am banned from Live Sample and DS2. I know this because I am getting this message:

Uh oh...
We have found a problem with either verifying your identity, or are having an issue with some of the answers you gave to questions we have previously asked. Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to take surveys at this time. If you feel like you have received this message in error, please reach out to member care

My Member ID is 446139

You must contact them directly to get this resolved!

#74 Carms77

• VIP Club Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 02:40 PM

Can TT help me with ''Yoursurveys'' Also, Anyone else have this problem with ''YourSurveys'' in cash offers as well as DS Number 5?  Gosh, Once AGAIN it says account issue and to reply to support. Well, It takes about 3 months for them to reply, let alone each time this year issue was they said I used a proxy....well, they fixed it and I made sure to take a survey with NO proxy, now today same issue. Do real people work there? With some common sense? I bet not. Frustrating. They are not the only ones either. Makes me wonder these days..

Hey Carms, would love to discuss this more. Please open up a ticket.

#75 Treasure

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 07:43 AM

Troopers, we are going to be closing this thread down. When it was opened, survey seeker was being fed by a different company and bans were frequent. We had the opportunity to get those reversed, but not anymore.  Livesample is handled by contacting them directly and Yoursurveys seems to be a black hole that cannot be helped on this end.  The only real ban reversal help we can provide anymore would be with cash radio. For this reason, please open up a ticket should you wish to report that you have been banned from any of our features. If you're not actively frauding/lying on surveys... We are on your side and will help where we can!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users