• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 urvashi

urvashi

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:27 AM

I am trying to pull scales or harvest my free dragon (I know i cant sell it) which i got in fight night, I get this message: "This dragon was deformed when you stepped on it as an egg. As a result, Cogg will not purchase it, and there are no valuable scales to harvest. "

I have a slaughter mill. I am trying. Need help!
Posted Image

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:28 AM

You have to de-deform it first. (I'm certainly no dragon expert, but I am vaguely aware due to previous questions and also searched "deform" on the forum! :P) If you read this thread in its entirety, you should find the info you need (even though the de-deforming instructions don't come till the end.) There's more info here as well. If you need additional advice, there's usually someone in chat who is familiar with this stuff. Good luck! :)

#3 urvashi

urvashi

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:45 PM

View Postempressmom, on 30 April 2015 - 03:28 AM, said:

You have to de-deform it first. (I'm certainly no dragon expert, but I am vaguely aware due to previous questions and also searched "deform" on the forum! :P) If you read this thread in its entirety, you should find the info you need (even though the de-deforming instructions don't come till the end.) There's more info here as well. If you need additional advice, there's usually someone in chat who is familiar with this stuff. Good luck! :)

Ok cool o read some other post and found my answer. Thank you so much.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users