#1 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:10 AM

Greetings!

If you are reading this you may be looking for some answers. I have a few., first let's state that all emails Must be Active... in order to utilize them for offers... If the emails are closed (inactive) expect offer reversals... It is how it works... If you are looking for answers (new members mostly).., go to the chat room: www.treasuretrooper.com/chat.html
However, do not expect them to give out "hints" to complete surveys... Surveys are based on demographics and honesty, and not (correct) answers... I stress this is not a "get rich quick" website... If you are willing (and able to put in at least 3 - 4 hours of a day - 6 days per week) You could make up to 1000$ in one year but it is NOT easy! This is not a 'get rich quick" scene just a corrective reflection on popular opinions in which they pay us to do... Chat room has a lot of cool people that will help you (new members & old).., we take surveys to envision the future.., to promote better quality in products and innovation... That is why sponsors pay treasuretrooper and ultimately us as a community...

For the new members:
Stay strong willed, and never let 10 survey denials keep you down! Sponsors can be very picky.., but if you keep at it.., as it adds up.., 2 surveys and 2 arrowhead offers could add up to near 10$ in 2 hours? It is all about willpower and focus! if you don't have hours.., minutes can make you $$$ after all this is a business and time IS Money... As a new member.., I found strength in chat room: www.treasuretrooper.com/chat.html
I would NOT suggest drinking liquor in chat room (or drinking it in general).., respect the site and it shall respect you... If y'all have any questions, go to Mondays "Chat with the Creators" where they "have to" answer your 'burning' questions... (have to.., lol., they don't need too but they do) and also join them for the "Party" on Thursdays (all events are based on 3:30 cdt/ cst time)

New Members don't give up! When you feel as if this site means nothing.., take a day off and come back... Trust me.., a day away means a lot! Especially if you do this daily (this can get taxing on your soul and seeming much like a full time job) <--- that is NOT good! Work will bring $$$ but at a price! This is for fun and to improve the future... This is NOT a way to make a living.., just to earn pocket money... ... Be well my friends... ... ...

P.S. Some email companies will inactive your email account after 5 - 7 days (not sure which) - heard that recently from a close friend so also take that into consideration

Edited by WinterSolstice, 14 May 2015 - 06:42 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 08:14 AM

Thanks Winter... great advice!  Welcome back to the forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Welcome, TreasureTrooper, New Members, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users