• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 xxcharmed1xx

xxcharmed1xx

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:34 PM

On july the 9th i switched from check to paypal and changed my max. payout from 20.00 to 200.00 and now i cannot get instant pay until august 9th.. right? however, support told me to change it back down to 20.00.. will this do me any good right now?

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:34 PM

No, it won't, not right now. However, the likelihood is that you're going to want to change it at some point in the future, and there will always be that 30-day period during which you won't be able to request an Instant Pay. If you change it now, you'll get paid during the regular August payout, and then, once the 30 days pass, you'll be able to request Instant Pays again without having to reach $200. (If you want it at $200 for some reason--because you like bigger payouts or whatever--that's fine, but it doesn't give you as much flexibility as leaving it at, or changing it back to, the default minimum of $20 does.)

A lot of people misunderstand the minimum, thinking that if they don't raise it to near what they've earned, they won't get all of their money. That's not the way it works. It's simply the threshold you have to meet in order to be paid. Then, whether you make $20.05 or $205, you'll still get everything that's eligible for payout. It's not saying, "This is what I want my payment to be." It's saying, "I don't want to be paid until I reach this amount."

#3 xxcharmed1xx

xxcharmed1xx

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:52 PM

Ok i guess i will have to wait till august 9th to cash out. I am up to 208 right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users