how do i get the link to post my dragon egg for touches?

dragon egg touches treasuretrooper.com

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DeathWitch

DeathWitch

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:01 PM

this is my first dragon and i didnt know that people besides me needed to click it which in my opinion is kinda redundant if you dont know many people and i dont i also dont know how people are producing links to their dragon eggs to get touches help please on that?

Edited by DeathWitch, 31 July 2015 - 08:02 PM.

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:52 PM

On the main site, click on PLAY, then Dragon Lair, then your nest, and then your egg. You'll see a button that says "Get Touches," and that will give you links for different purposes. (Use the Facebook link if you want to send it via email or IM to friends or family.) Good luck! :)

#3 SimonXD

SimonXD

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:32 PM

I get mine today too. 24 touch remaining

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:22 PM

View PostSimonXD, on 05 September 2015 - 08:32 PM, said:

I get mine today too. 24 touch remaining

Good luck! :)  (Please note that you're not allowed to post your egg link here on the forum. Not saying you would, but some people don't read the rules and they do post, so just making sure you're clear on that! B) )

#5 Mello22

Mello22

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 10:04 AM

Join a Traffic exchange, surf for about an hour and you should have all the touches you need. They won't be quality touches as traffic exchanges merely boost views, but most likely won't convert into referrals.

For the sake of not looking like I'm trying to sell something, just search "top traffic exchange" in Google and pick one of the top 5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users