6 replies to this topic

#1 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,765 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:39 PM

A question has come up regarding the transferability of the eBay gift certificate code, and since I don't have any personal experience with these, I'm not sure what the answer is. I know that Amazon comes as a code in an email, and that anybody can use it, but could someone who has ordered the eBay card please advise as to whether or not that's the case with eBay, too? I know it used to be tied to one's PayPal account, but I think that might've changed... Thanks!

It didn't change. Read Treasure's response below. :)

#2 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 11:28 PM

Just  checked on google it says no.but i havr no personal experience  as well with ebay
Posted Image

#3 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:37 AM

The ebay gift certificates that we send are tied to your paypal account, so they may not be shared.

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,765 posts

Posted 28 August 2015 - 09:32 AM

Thanks, Treasure! :)

#5 stormi

stormi

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 12:28 PM

i never received my ebay gift certificate... I was supposed to get it by 2/25/17

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,765 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:31 PM

View Poststormi, on 28 February 2017 - 12:28 PM, said:

i never received my ebay gift certificate... I was supposed to get it by 2/25/17

It depends on when you purchased it. For account-specific inquiries, please submit a ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page. Thanks! :)

#7 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,765 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 03:32 PM

Now, I'm closing this thread because it's a year and a half old! :o

For future reference--and this is for everybody, not just stormi--it's best to open a new thread if there are no current ones that pertain to your issue. It just gets confusing when something old is resurrected, as often the information presented is no longer valid, but people assume it is because they don't look at the dates. Thank you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users