• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 winning

winning

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 11 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:48 AM

If you click it and a page to add to facebook pops up, At the bottom middle it should say Who sees this.. select ONLY me.. Then it goes to your wall but only you see it. After this post you must wait a little over one minute then hit refresh.. Boom 1 view and a new video. Then go to facebook and remove post (this doesn't have to be done cause only you see it from your wall. but i hate clutter lol) Edit: You get no Gems, the person who made this script for the Youtube video to make you post to fb uses it to spark your interest, like fake news the gem is a fake.

Edited by winning, 31 December 2017 - 09:49 AM.

#12 elfick

elfick

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 01:41 PM

Yeah, I get this as well. It's by far my least favorite part of scale scavenger and quite bothers me every time. Would that I had more authority I'd write to whatever service it is that TT uses for scale scavenger, in complaint. Back in the day there was like no way past it (unless you shared on facebook) Now sometimes I can refresh and another video will show. However, I  just post on facebook so that only I can see, then you can delete them later. Be sure to wait a few seconds after posting also.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: scavenger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users