4 replies to this topic

#1 jet007

jet007

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:49 PM

Hello everyone,

I actually have been working with this site for a few months.  I have really enjoyed it so far.  I have had the most problems getting active referrals.  I have 11 referrals but none are active so far.  I think this means they have to earn $5 beyond the initial bonus for starting up.  Also, it has been difficult to get dragon touches which helps unlock your dragons.  It is too bad you can't do it by posting on this website.  I really like the monthly contests so far.  They seem to help you work harder towards your goals.  Anyway I am happy to be here at Treasure Troopers!

Jet

#2 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 01:23 AM

Greetings, jet007 and Welcome to TreasureTrooper.com!!

As for dragon egg banners/ touches/ referrals.., some people have some good luck posting on social media sites such as; Facebook, reddit, Myspace, etc... (non treasuretrooper hosted of course)., I personally have had minor luck even posting on Craigslist and by using business cards... My best friend I believe is my top referral., and also never rule out the pearl bracelets (I got 2 active referrals from those as well)!!

Good Luck with the referral hunt and dragon touches!

And Keep up the good work Trooper!!

Edited by WinterSolstice, 02 October 2015 - 01:26 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:04 AM

Welcome, jet.  Keep working on those referrals.  All it takes is one "gem" to make you a lot of money.
Posted Image

#4 no1anthonio

no1anthonio

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:49 PM

Hi there people. I am a new member of treasuretrooper forum.
MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH GPT SITES TREASURETROOPER. JOIN MY REFERRAL LINK HERE: http://www.treasuretrooper.com/504450 .

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,764 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 10:39 PM

Welcome, no1, and best wishes! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new user

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users