• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 jet007

jet007

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 09:21 PM

Who do you think will be in the 2016 NFL Super Bowl?

#2 c_buchanan

c_buchanan

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:19 AM

I would like to say the Seahawks but our O line needs to step up if we want to make it again.

#3 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 08 December 2015 - 09:03 AM

Go Pats!  =P

Go Cardinals!  =P

Edited by WinterSolstice, 27 December 2015 - 06:00 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Joey2013

Joey2013

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 49 posts

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:25 AM

I think the Cardinals will :P

#5 BabySquirrelz

BabySquirrelz

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:14 AM

I am hoping the Broncos will win cause think Peyton Manning deserves at least one more super bowl win before he retires. I've lived in Indianapolis for five years before moving back to my hometown in Honolulu, Hawaii. Peyton Manning did much for that town and I feel like he just kicked to the curbside by Jim Irsay after he feels he found no use in Manning anymore and went for the young inexperience Andrew Luck. Irsay practically wiped the entire team and rebuilt a whole new team with new players. Irsay does not what it means to reciprocate loyalty someone when he receives them. I was there when the live interview of Irsay and Manning announcing the letting go of Manning. Manning's speech to his fans was thoughtful and heartfelt; you could see him holding back tears as he was trying to finish his speech. Even after he was let go, he still came back to Indy every year to do his annual charity event for the Peyton Manning's Children Hospital on top of the millions of dollars he donate to the hospital yearly.  I feel bad for the guy cause he's genuine and humble person. Sorry, I'm just ranting....*sigh*
Posted Image

#6 mrmakled

mrmakled

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

Go PATS! For sure
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users