4 replies to this topic

#1 Santanudgun

Santanudgun

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:47 AM

i ordered a visa giftcard but don't get the card?
Fri, Aug 7, 2015
Mabutu thank you for your purchase of $50 Visa Giftcard. Mabutu send
your gift by 25th of next month to:
Santanu Sarangi

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,762 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:26 AM

View PostSantanudgun, on 04 October 2015 - 12:47 AM, said:

i ordered a visa giftcard but don't get the card?
Fri, Aug 7, 2015
Mabutu thank you for your purchase of $50 Visa Giftcard. Mabutu send
your gift by 25th of next month to:

As noted in your confirmation, platinum-coin redemptions are sent by the 25th of the month following purchase--in this case, September 25--and since you don't live in the U.S., it can take a while for "snail mail" to get there. It's just been a little over a week. It's on its way...

(By the way, in the future, for account-specific inquiries, it's much more efficient to submit a ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of your main TreasureTrooper page. Thank you.)

#3 Santanudgun

Santanudgun

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:16 AM

i submit a ticket via the support but they close the ticket by saying Santanu, platinum-coin redemption items are always sent by the 25th of the month following purchase. If you bought it anytime in August, it won't be mailed till later in September and may then take a couple of weeks to reach you in India. (This should have been made clear in messages that appeared both before you bought it and immediately after, while still in the Trading Hut, as well as in a confirmation email.)

Are you aware that this is a physical card sent through the mail, not delivered via email?

By: Support
Santanu Sarangi

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,762 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:46 AM

And that information still holds true. There's nothing new in your forum inquiry, which was 8 days after the 25th. The card simply hasn't reached you yet.

Please note, as well, that you responded to that ticket before it was closed. Support did not ask you a question and then close the ticket...

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,762 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:50 AM

My point about submitting a ticket is that this is an individual issue. It's not relevant to anybody else on the forum, and there's no need for it to be a public discussion. It's also much more likely to be seen more quickly as a ticket than as a forum post. It's simply more efficient and more appropriate for a personal, account-specific inquiry to be handled via the ticket system. Additionally, your question was answered on the earlier ticket. I'm not sure what you hoped to gain by also posting on the forum. None of the members here can help you with this, and anybody who can help is, again, more likely to see a ticket than a forum post. Thank you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visa gift card

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users