#11 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 04:34 AM

View PostFangSword, on 23 October 2015 - 03:21 AM, said:

I'm taking it I don't tag now? Its been over 2 hours since cassie was tagged and she's just tagged me, so I'm taking it cassie is out?

That is correct. If they post after their 2 hour timeframe, their tag is invalid. You'd just wait for me to get on and officially eliminate them.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#12 FangSword

FangSword

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 05:15 AM

Okay, thanks nikkums, just wanted to double check so I didn't get myself eliminated! :/
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 FangSword

FangSword

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 23 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

Accidently missed out a letter in my tag, so just edited it to make sure it says it correctly, hope this is alright! since I clicked the post thing too soon, sorry!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:26 AM

View PostFangSword, on 23 October 2015 - 09:04 PM, said:

Accidently missed out a letter in my tag, so just edited it to make sure it says it correctly, hope this is alright! since I clicked the post thing too soon, sorry!

Unfortunately, it's not okay. The rules state that you cannot edit your post. :ph34r:

#15 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 09:46 AM

The rules state:

You may only post if you were "tagged" in the previous post. Your post may only contain the following text "Tag: (Name)". All tags are to be made in this contest thread. If you're a participant of the game, and you post anything other than what I've instructed, or edit your post in any way, you will be immediately disqualified. Once you are "tagged" you have two hours to tag somebody else.

So unfortunately, FangSword, you have eliminated yourself. Sorry!

Congratulations c_buchanan on being the last person standing in Treasure Tag and winning $20, 20 Dragon Scales, and 5 Platinum Coins!

Congratulations FangSword on being the second to last pesrson standing in Treasure Tag and winning $4, 4 Dragon Scales, 1 Platinum Coin!

The prizes will be added to your account as soon as possible.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Thanks to Treasure for funding this contest! This contest has now ended!

#16 FangSword

FangSword

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:39 AM

Not really eliminated myself as I would of been eliminated if I didn't edit it anyway, since I accidentally typed c_buchanan name wrong in the post! So I would of been eliminated through no fault of my own if I didn't edit, I suppose when I realised I typed it wrong I panicked and edited without double checking, oh well, wtg c_buchanan!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 FangSword

FangSword

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:40 AM

Also, nikkums, do you know when we get our reward from chat games on Thursday? I've still not got my scales, is Treasure still on holiday?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#18 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 01:42 PM

View PostFangSword, on 24 October 2015 - 10:40 AM, said:

Also, nikkums, do you know when we get our reward from chat games on Thursday? I've still not got my scales, is Treasure still on holiday?

The administrators are usually only on during the business days, not the weekends, so it will likely be during the beginning of next week sometime.

#19 RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 05:31 PM

Interesting how we both were eliminated Fang lol Wouldn't have predicted those things to happen. I was always paranoid about typing someones name wrong, but never thought much about having my internet go down.

Congrats to c_buchanan and FangSword, you guys did great.

#20 elizaopal75

elizaopal75

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 01:49 AM

Hello everybody. I am new to the forum but I have installed the treasure trouper  desktop app. Does it work on a Windows 10 laptop? I downloaded it and tried to log into the app but it instantly logs me back out and says invalid.

Edited by elizaopal75, 12 May 2016 - 01:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users