6 replies to this topic

#1 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:00 PM

Anyone else get an error message at the end of Lab42... "Invalid Request" and not have it credit?
Posted Image

#2 Shelly

Shelly

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:33 PM

yes it did it to me on  10/31 I just figured I was the only one it did this to

Edited by Shelly, 03 November 2015 - 09:33 PM.

#3 tcctroll

tcctroll

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 06:20 AM

yes it has happened three days in a row.  When I refresh it says that I finished too fast, but there is NO way that is the case.  If the survey redirects to another site that asks about mobile games, I won't even attempt it until I hear that the issue has been resolved.

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:42 AM

View Posttcctroll, on 04 November 2015 - 06:20 AM, said:

yes it has happened three days in a row.  When I refresh it says that I finished too fast, but there is NO way that is the case.  If the survey redirects to another site that asks about mobile games, I won't even attempt it until I hear that the issue has been resolved.

To clarify, tcctroll, did you first get the "Invalid Request" message at the end and then refresh, only to get a "too speedy" one? Thanks.

#5 tcctroll

tcctroll

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 07:49 AM

correct empressmom.  It says that something fishy has happened.  If I truly believed it was the case I would be too embarrassed to say that on here lol -

#6 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 05:25 PM

Thanks for the response. Hope the staff can look into this. It has happened to me as well on a few occasions. Sometimes it credits a few days later and other times it doesn't.
Posted Image

#7 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3388 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 11:42 AM

Just asked my rep.  He is requesting a screenshot of the Invalid Request page.  Make sure it includes the url.  You can email it to support@treasuretrooper.com.  This will be very helpful in us getting this sorted out.  Thanks!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users