Is there any way to find out my account number for your survey?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 DESOUL

DESOUL

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:16 AM

Seems that i've been banned from taking part in their surveys and its quite depressing because a vast majority of surveys i get, is from them.

It sends me to the ticket support screen whenever i access their surveys however i cannot find my account number anywhere  in there...could i get some help with this please? Would like to know how to find out what my account number is..

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:35 AM

We've been told that the following process will allow you to submit a ticket to their support and pursue it yourself:

Go to YourSurveys via the link on the Cash Offers page.
Enter your email address, and click Continue.
Change the URL in your address bar to this:

http:// www.your-surveys.com/tickets/index  (Omit the space after the slashes. If I don't put it there, this keeps appearing as a truncated link, not something you can copy and paste.)

This opens up their ticket system. Click New Ticket. It should not require an account number. (I just tried it myself. I didn't submit a ticket, obviously, but I got to the point where I could have, and I didn't see a field for an account number.) Please let us know if it works!

#3 DESOUL

DESOUL

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 04:58 PM

Yes it works and i've submited a ticket however, these tickets are often not very helpful and i've found that you can ask for help on this forum in this thread.

http://forum.treasur...om-please-help/

However, its required you post your account number, but i have no idea where to find that kind of information..

#4 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9469 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:05 PM

View PostDESOUL, on 22 November 2015 - 04:58 PM, said:

Yes it works and i've submited a ticket however, these tickets are often not very helpful and i've found that you can ask for help on this forum in this thread.

http://forum.treasur...om-please-help/

However, its required you post your account number, but i have no idea where to find that kind of information..

The account number that Treasure is looking for in that thread is your Treasure Trooper ID #, which you can find at the top of your My Profile page on the main Treasure Trooper website.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 05:52 PM

If you look at the other posts on the "banned" thread, you'll see that, unfortunately, we are not able to help with YourSurveys bans. (The instructions referred to are exactly what I posted above re: submitting a ticket directly to the survey provider.) You'll need to pursue it with them. Sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users