10 replies to this topic

#1 gemini72

gemini72

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:26 AM

I won $17 in the November contest and I'm still waiting for it to be added to my account.  It has not been added to my locked funds or my regular account.   When can I expect the funds to be added anywhere to my account.

#2 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:32 AM

I am thinking maybe later today/ tomorrow., or there might be an admin delay... You are not alone  =P

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 gemini72

gemini72

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:06 PM

Thanks, Winter Solstice, good to know I am not the only one!  Perhaps someone who knows the answer will respond and we both will be "enlightened".

Your "big day" is coming up!

#4 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:46 PM

You usually get contest winnings added to your account in the third week of the next month. Figure from the 18th to the 25th or thereabouts. At any rate, I have always been paid any contest earnings that I earned.

#5 gemini72

gemini72

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:57 PM

MikeSol,

I had a feeling you would come through with answer!  Thanks.  Now, will the winnings be added to my "locked funds" or will they be available to withdraw?  Several days ago I withdrew a large amount, but would like to make another withdrawal before the end of the month.

Thanks!

#6 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:07 PM

I believe it goes into available., but I could be wrong... been awhile since I won anything  =P

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:09 PM

Contest winnings are always locked. You can find a full listing of the categories of earnings to which locking applies here.

#8 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:01 PM

So., it will be added this month and unlock next month I take it  =P

Edited by WinterSolstice, 15 December 2015 - 05:01 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 gemini72

gemini72

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:03 PM

View Postempressmom, on 15 December 2015 - 04:09 PM, said:

Contest winnings are always locked. You can find a full listing of the categories of earnings to which locking applies here.

I have read this and understood it as saying contest earnings will be locked until the 15 of the follwing month, so my understanding was that the $17 would appear in my "locked funds" until the 15th of this month when the $17 would be released.   So......did I misinterpret?

Edited by gemini72, 15 December 2015 - 05:06 PM.

#10 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:29 PM

View Postgemini72, on 15 December 2015 - 05:03 PM, said:

View Postempressmom, on 15 December 2015 - 04:09 PM, said:

I have read this and understood it as saying contest earnings will be locked until the 15 of the follwing month, so my understanding was that the $17 would appear in my "locked funds" until the 15th of this month when the $17 would be released.   So......did I misinterpret?

You haven't even received your November contest winnings yet. That will occur sometime within the next week or so. Those earnings, with a December credit date (even though the activities occurred in November), will then be locked until the 15th of next month.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users