Posted Image

#2 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3388 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 02:43 PM

These are only available for Android and iOS devices right now.  Sorry!
Posted Image

#3 iclicksmoney

iclicksmoney

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:31 PM

I am not understanding how Mobile Offers work. I keep getting taken to appfly and it says free apps? So am I getting paid for them or nah? Anyone ever get credited for a 'free app' because it hasn't showed up on my pending offers either.

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

View Posticlicksmoney, on 05 January 2016 - 03:31 PM, said:

I am not understanding how Mobile Offers work. I keep getting taken to appfly and it says free apps? So am I getting paid for them or nah? Anyone ever get credited for a 'free app' because it hasn't showed up on my pending offers either.

There are two types of mobile offers. The first can be found on the Cash Offers page, and they're labeled like this: [offer name] (M) You can sort your offers to list only this category if you wish. The offer description will say if they're for iOS or Android devices and specify any additional requirements. When you complete these and click DONE, they go to your Pending folder till they're approved, just like any other Cash Offer does.

The other, newer type of mobile offer is Cash Mobile, accessible via the link under the EARN tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page. The link will take you to a page of free apps to download on your device. These should credit within 30-60 minutes, but they do not go to Pending in the interim. These are approving well, but there are a few cautions: 1) Make sure that you're downloading only apps that you have never before had on your device. 2) You must open the app. It's even better if you interact with it for a little while. 3) Sometimes, when you click on an app link, it redirects you to a different app. If you download the one you're taken to when it doesn't match the one you clicked on, you are very unlikely to be credited. Please note that, as veteran TT members well know, there's never a 100% guarantee, even if you do everything right. As with everything else, we credit you when we receive verification of successful completion of all requirements from the provider and, if this doesn't come, for whatever reason, we can't pay you because we will not be reimbursed. Unfortunately, there's no way to follow up on these to find out what might have gone wrong. Don't let that scare you away, though! They're definitely worth a try, and I personally have had several approve. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users