• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mumienjj

Mumienjj

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:47 PM

I pressed on the burried treasure picture then paid for four movies. Is that a burried treasure offer? Because it hasnt shown up by burried treasure offers on the offers page.
Nevermind it did show up. Does that mean the amount you pay on a burried treasure offer is the amount you get back. Because it doesnt tell you how much youll get. And I still haven't been paid starting with November, will it be here soon?

Edited by Mumienjj, 10 January 2016 - 04:17 AM.

#2 JerrySizzler

JerrySizzler

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 08:51 AM

Buried Treasure is a set of free offer,s similar to the "100% free" cash offers, except you don't get a gold coin, so unlike some of the trial or shopping offers, you don't have to pay anything.  The more offers you do within a buried treasure, the better chances of getting paid..  but the max amount is $2 per buried treasure.

As for payment.... once you reach $20 (or more if your minimum payout is set to something else  in your profile), you will be paid around the 15th-20th of the following month.   So if you had reached $20 before the end of December, you should receive it in the middle of this month (unless your getting it by check, then of course it will take additional time to actually arrive in the mail).
Posted Image Posted Image

#3 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 12 January 2016 - 12:59 PM

View PostMumienjj, on 05 January 2016 - 11:47 PM, said:

I pressed on the burried treasure picture then paid for four movies. Is that a burried treasure offer? Because it hasnt shown up by burried treasure offers on the offers page.
Nevermind it did show up. Does that mean the amount you pay on a burried treasure offer is the amount you get back. Because it doesnt tell you how much youll get. And I still haven't been paid starting with November, will it be here soon?

With regard to your payment, Mumienjj, account-specific issues are, as always, best handled via the ticket system. Then, we can advise you specifically in consideration of your individual situation. Thank you.

Also, if you keep editing new questions/issues into your original post, it's unlikely that anybody will notice that there's something new... Say you read my response and then, later, I change it. How likely would you be to come back and reread something that you thought was already over and done with? If there's something new, make a new post. Then it will show up under "View New Content," which nikkums and I check regularly, and somebody will see it. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users