• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Alturia

Alturia

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:05 AM

So I requested an instant paypal payment when I hit $20 and then after I requested it, I see a little note that it can take p to 5 days. Are you guys kidding me? INSTANT means right this very minute, not several days from now.

I was feeling like this was all a scam to start with since so much of whats offered here pays out in your own cute little virtual currency, now I really think this place is hinky. Everywhere else Ive been, if I request an instant payment, its there in minutes, not days.

If you offer instant, make it INSTANT. If you dont want to pay for 5 days, say so BEFORE I pull the money. Id have been better off waiting till the 15th and hoping to get you to pay everything you owe me rather than shooting for $20 to pay for groceries early.

#2 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 09:29 AM

the payment is instant alturia. first payment they have to verify your information. from then on its instant.
Posted Image

#3 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,763 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

If you had waited till the 15th, Alturia, you would not have received everything you've earned, only what was there at midnight on December 31. The regular monthly payout is always for earnings through the end of the previous calendar month, so any January earnings would not be payable via that route till February 15-20. In other words, you would not have been better off to wait. The first Instant Pay always takes up to five business days because we do a full account audit; this is to protect TreasureTrooper, since we are paying out funds that we have not yet been assured that we will receive, and there's a high fraud potential to any "instant pay" system. Once we've verified that everything is legit, future instant pays are truly instant with a couple of exceptions: 1) if you change your personal or payment information, or 2) if you're requesting a lot of payments within a relatively short period of time; either of those sends it back into manual mode, so it can take up to five business days again.

Please note that the regular monthly payout processes on or around the 15th and is sent by the 20th, so you'll still get your payment faster (assuming that everything checks out), even with the delay (which is important to note is up to five business days, which means it may be faster), via "Instant" Pay.

#4 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 02:38 PM

(All of the pending Instant Pays have been attended to.)
Posted Image

#5 Dimplez45

Dimplez45

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:19 AM

i didnt receive my instant pay when i request payment

#6 Dimplez45

Dimplez45

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 06:21 AM

what do I need to do to get my payments

#7 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,763 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 08:33 AM

View PostDimplez45, on 31 May 2016 - 06:19 AM, said:

i didnt receive my instant pay when i request payment

View PostDimplez45, on 31 May 2016 - 06:21 AM, said:

what do I need to do to get my payments

For account-specific inquiries, please submit a ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page. Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users