3 replies to this topic

#1 wargames2007

wargames2007

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 04:36 PM

I have instant payment. I had it since it was first offered.
So why are you sending me it when you are sending them out monthly to the ones who don't have instant?
I should take it out when I want to.

Also, I had $25.75 in my account. I got and email saying that $25.00 was on it's way.

You should check the accounts when you do monthly payment, and the people that have instant, you won't pay them, unless they request an instant payment.

I'm unemployed right now. So trying to get to $20 is hard.
I'd prefer to take it out when I want it.
Posted Image

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,762 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 05:19 PM

As always, for account-specific questions, please submit a ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page. Thank you.

#3 wargames2007

wargames2007

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 06:14 PM

This isn't account specific. I know it gets done every month site wide.
Posted Image

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,762 posts

Posted 15 January 2016 - 07:26 PM

You referenced your own amounts, and you asked, "...why are you sending me...?" That makes it sound as if you're asking about your particular situation.

Here, though, for everybody's benefit is the answer:

The regular monthly payout is automatic, not requested. It is set up to process payments for anyone who has met the minimum by the end of the previous month. (Please see our FAQ section.) If you meet the minimum prior to the 15th and are eligible for Instant Pay, you are, of course, free to request it. However, if, at payout time, your balance from the preceding month exceeds $20 (or whatever you may have increased it to), you will be paid. The only way to avoid getting paid automatically is to increase your minimum, but this, obviously, could cause issues later when you do want to request an Instant Pay. (After you edit your minimum, you are ineligible for Instant Pay for 30 days. Also, if you raise it, you then have to reach that higher minimum for Instant Pay, too.) There is currently no system set up to pay via Instant Pay exclusively, and there are no plans to institute one. If you want that, then you need to individually maneuver your balance by scheduling Instant Pays to ensure that you don't have the minimum in your account at payout time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users