51 replies to this topic

#1 mef730

mef730

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 04:47 PM

Keep getting the "out of surveys" message on DS2. I've tried clearing cookies, using different browsers, etc. Nada. I haven't taken a DS2 in a couple of days, so that isn't the issue. I do get these messages occasionally at the end of the month, but never this early.

Thanks,
Mike
Posted Image

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:38 PM

Same here mef730. I see credits coming through....  so I think we are just being blocked. I doubt there is anything the TT staff can do about it.

#3 drag29

drag29

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:02 PM

I was wondering when Mikesol was going to post something about the ds2/livesample. Been out of surveys for couple days now. I thought maybe it was capped or literally out of surveys. I waited to see any ds2/livesample approvals, but haven't seen any. But I guess there were some that I just didn't see.

#4 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 08:53 PM

Hi Drag29 :)

Yeah, since I did see approvals for both livesample and DS2, I just came to the conclusion that it was only happening to me and I didn't bother starting a thread about it.

#5 eve129

eve129

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:00 AM

i haven't had any for weeks, last one was 16th of last month

it is VERY possible that we were blocked for whatever reason.

but i think with so many of us now with no ls it is more likely  that they are just short of survey, i bet the only ones getting ls have a minority profile of some sort, who knows what... but they might have a survey wanting only left handed people with 6 kids living in the north pole lol

who knows

#6 Rsimeone

Rsimeone

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 09:00 AM

Yeah, it's happening to me too. I assumed the same. Anyone have any updates?

#7 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:32 AM

Sorry Rsimeone, no updates yet. And I continue to see approvals for both Livesample and DS 2. I hope I am wrong but I think we are just royally screwed.

#8 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:37 AM

I'm not in a weird demographic--unless middle-aged white women with grown children is one! :P --and I just got a survey. I didn't complete it, as I don't really have time right now and was just testing it, but it did connect me to one, so it's apparently not a system-wide issue (which we also know because approvals are coming through). I've forwarded this thread to the admins to make sure they see it (but since it's Sunday, that won't likely happen till tomorrow or later).

#9 Rsimeone

Rsimeone

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:39 PM

Too bad. I thought it was just me bc sometimes every so often there's a day that they just have no surveys for me, but I've never seen it this many days. Mikesol I have seen lots of people getting approvals and I have asked in chat but other than what's posted here I haven't found anything else out about it.

#10 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 06 March 2016 - 03:45 PM

I rarely do cash offer Livesample. I stick with DS 2 alone. For this reason, I almost never see the out of surveys message. They are not out of surveys. Either its glitched or we were blocked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users