• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 zaidbolic

zaidbolic

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:47 PM

Hello troops. Trying to play the money making game and would gladly appreciate someones guidance on how to make this work for me. Glad to be a part of the community and I look forward to being a part of this community. I'm here to work smart not hard, anyone who thinks they have to work hard to gain is crazy... Anyways, I look forward to meeting the community and dive right in. Pleasure to meet you guys and see you around. :)

#2 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 09:50 PM

hi  zaidbolic. you can do one of two things to earn here join our chat room advice on the forum( best to use Firefox for chat) and do the recomended offers.those are usually ones people have not as much trouble getting. these offers
http://forum.treasur...-syi-ej-offers/

are also good. not  alot in money but the pearls are worth a lot if you gain an excellant ref.
Posted Image

#3 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 10:17 AM

Welcome, zaidbolic, and best wishes for much success on TreasureTrooper! A good place to start is reviewing the pinned topics (the ones that stay at the top) in each of the forum sections, as they contain a wealth of information to help you learn the ropes around here. Also, when doing Cash Offers, sort them by Most Popular; that brings to the top the ones with the highest approval percentages. Good luck! :)

#4 zaidbolic

zaidbolic

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 07:44 AM

Metal Detector thank you for welcoming me to the community, also the link you offered just send me to my profile. I am computer savy and I don't know why it send me to my profile. Nice to have met you and thank you for replying. Happy Trooping.  -c:|

Also like to thank empressmom for welcoming me to the community and was nice to have meet you as well. I would like to add you guys as friends if you don't mind. Great to see friendly people.

Thanks again for the welcome. Happy Trooping.

Edited by zaidbolic, 06 April 2016 - 07:47 AM.

#5 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 08:24 AM

sorry had copied wrong link
Posted Image

#6 Treasurer

Treasurer

COO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,387 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:05 AM

Hey Zaid.  Good luck here!
Posted Image

#7 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 08:31 AM

hope you are managing alright zaid
Posted Image

#8 Doc

Doc

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 11:03 PM

Welcome!  I love your attitude. And you're right. Longevity on the site is the key to nice gains. If you try to spend all your time earning you'll get burned out. Find the groove that works for you long-term. Hope to see you in chat!
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guide, help, under-your-wing, serious-people

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users