• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Girl_Talk

Girl_Talk

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:14 AM

So I have been waiting for the April Arrowhead Contest Arrowheads to come through, but I haven't seen mine actually credit. Has anyone seen theirs credit yet? Or is there a specific time that happens? Not sure when any of these contests credit. Would appreciate if anyone would let me know.

#2 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:43 AM

Hi girl_talk yes it does happen at specific time.but I cannot remenber when sorry.
Posted Image

#3 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 09:30 AM

Contest rewards (with the exception of the raffles) always credit around payout time of the following month. The key word here is "around," as there isn't a specific date, so don't expect it ON the 15th. :) It'll be sometime that week, though, whenever tech gets to it.

#4 Girl_Talk

Girl_Talk

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:22 AM

Thanks for the responses. I was just wondering because I thought for a minute there I was imagining that I didn't get rewarded or that I was imagining that there was a contest. lol. I'm not concerned about the "exact" time or even if it was rewarded at the end of the month. I was just wondering if maybe I missed an announcement or something else happened with the credits I wasn't aware of. Anyway, again thanks. :)

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

View PostGirl_Talk, on 12 May 2016 - 10:22 AM, said:

Thanks for the responses. I was just wondering because I thought for a minute there I was imagining that I didn't get rewarded or that I was imagining that there was a contest. lol. I'm not concerned about the "exact" time or even if it was rewarded at the end of the month. I was just wondering if maybe I missed an announcement or something else happened with the credits I wasn't aware of. Anyway, again thanks. :)

No worries! If you want to see the contest results from last month--just to confirm that there actually was one, you know... :P --you can find them here. :)

#6 cmw1612

cmw1612

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 08:08 AM

Hopefully next week. First time I've ever finished in a nice spot for that contest, so I'm looking forward to my 1800 arrowheads :)
Posted Image

#7 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 01:26 PM

This has been credited. Congrats, all, and thanks for your patience! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Arrowhead Contest, April Arrowhead Contest, Arrowheads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users