• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mcgoat

mcgoat

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 02:45 PM

I buy from wal-mart regularly and used to get credited fairly quickly within a few days but stopped getting credit the past couple of times and in fact have stopped getting credit for any cash shopping I've done.  Anyone else run into this the past couple months? Anything I can do to fix it? I tried contacting support a few days ago but no answer.

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,669 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:47 PM

Support answered your ticket about two and a half hours after you submitted it, mcgoat. Please check under the SUPPORT tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper (main site) page. In other words, look for the response in the same place where you submitted your ticket; there should be a blinking envelope icon on the tab to indicate that there's a new message. Thanks.

#3 mcgoat

mcgoat

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:58 PM

View Postempressmom, on 13 June 2016 - 03:47 PM, said:

Support answered your ticket about two and a half hours after you submitted it, mcgoat. Please check under the SUPPORT tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper (main site) page. In other words, look for the response in the same place where you submitted your ticket; there should be a blinking envelope icon on the tab to indicate that there's a new message. Thanks.

thanks! first time submitting a support ticket, I was waiting for a response in email ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users