1 reply to this topic

#1 Agwambo

Agwambo

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:50 PM

Hi everyone,
I am Francis and i just joined this site a few hours ago. I really need your assistance on how i can make as much money as possible from this site. Some collegues have advised me in the chat room but your advice will also be appreciated because there are no much offers here in Kenya as in the US....i am looking foward to receive your pieces of advice on this.

Thanks in advance,
God Bless You All

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 26 June 2016 - 01:59 PM

Welcome, Agwambo. Unfortunately, there's not much available for most international members. This is not TreasureTrooper's choice; any geographical restrictions are placed by the offer/survey providers, which are separate companies. You may be able to do some Cash Tasks, along with the limited offers and surveys you are eligible for, but your best bet for making money here is to use internet resources to recruit members from the U.S., and to a lesser extent, Canada or the UK, and then earn a commission on their activities. We do have international members who regularly make payout, but it's admittedly much more difficult than it is for our U.S. members, who have access to a wide variety of offers, surveys, and other earning opportunities. Another potential complication for you, as a member from Kenya, is that your only payment option is a check, in U.S. funds, sent through the mail. Assuming it reaches you--I don't know how reliable your mail service is--cashing or depositing a check and having it transferred into your currency is sure to involve a fee, perhaps a substantial one. I don't want to discourage you, but that's the reality...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users