• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 DaveB55

DaveB55

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:21 AM

Good afternoon!! I have a very interesting question here. I have professional friends who are really not interested in this kind of thing, and spend very little time online. With that in mind, is there a forum I could go to where I could reach people who would be interested in Treasure Trooper so I could get my touches? Please help me! I'm really looking forward to playing around with Dragons, but I'm still 21 touches away! Any advice would be very greatly appreciated!! Thank you!

Edited by DaveB55, 29 June 2016 - 12:22 AM.

#2 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 01:20 AM

try sharing on twitter or facebook.
Posted Image

#3 DaveB55

DaveB55

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:01 AM

I was afraid you were going to say that... My friends on Facebook really wouldn't be interested in it. Infact they would probably let me know that I've been hacked! As far as Twitter goes, I honestly don't have a twitter account. Is there anything else I can do?

Edited by DaveB55, 29 June 2016 - 10:02 AM.

#4 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 10:25 AM

Posted Image

#5 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9362 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:27 PM

I have had success in getting touches by joining different Forums of things that interest me (like music Forums, movie Forums, etc.) and posting my egg link on those Forums that allow it and by creating blogs. But my main place to get touches has been by joining different Facebook groups of things that I'm interested in and posting my egg link there. There are thousands upon thousands of Facebook groups and there are some that I have found that are specifically designed to help with Facebook App requests. While the dragons on TT have nothing to do with Facebook Apps, they are very similar in that you have to post a link and have others click it to help you do certain things, just like how Candy Crush wants you to get 3 tickets to move on to each new section or Dragon City wants you to get 3 friends to help you open your ice habitat, etc. With the egg link, you simply just have to have people click it and let the page load, and certain Facebook groups are okay with the advertising of that. You just have to find them. ;)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#6 DaveB55

DaveB55

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:05 PM

Thank you nickums! As for the Twitter thing jonathin21, I will give that a shot! Thank you so much for your advice! I had no idea where to go.

#7 next10pct

next10pct

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 09:15 AM

I just received my 1st Dragon Egg as well and am having similar issues.  Thanks for all the recommendations!
Anyone else have unique ideas on this?
Sorry--no egg banners on the forum. Please read the rules.

#8 sortedallsorts

sortedallsorts

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2017 - 02:12 PM

Just got my first egg, Going to try social media for touches I think

Edited by sortedallsorts, 24 January 2017 - 02:17 PM.

#9 Treasur3

Treasur3

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

I'll try to sign up to twitter and do that too. thanks for the tip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users