TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 06:25 PM

View Postforestfreebies, on 22 July 2016 - 03:54 AM, said:

Here's the sort of thing I'm looking for:
Posted Image

Ah, okay. Yeah those aren't considered 'chest' here. Those are known as 'trunks' or 'steamer trunks' here. I'll see what I can find.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#22 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:14 PM

99. You holding a glow-in-the dark universe kit in a store.

What qualifies as a universe? A bunch of glow in the dark stars and galaxy images? The nine planets, as long as they glow in the dark?

#23 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:18 PM

View Postnikkums, on 23 July 2016 - 06:14 PM, said:

99. You holding a glow-in-the dark universe kit in a store.

What qualifies as a universe? A bunch of glow in the dark stars and galaxy images? The nine planets, as long as they glow in the dark?

Glow in the dark stars, galaxies, and planets all in one kit. Not all of the planets need to be in the kit - more than two would be nice. If the front of the kit says it has planets, stars and galaxies, or looks like it does, I'm cool with that.

#24 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:20 PM

132. You with a cat footprint in sand/mud/snow/clay. (Can be any animal - dog, hamster, etc.)

Does this need to be a footprint that we find somewhere outside? Like where an animal has walked? That's what it sounds like to me, but someone in the chat room said they were told that they could use a footprint that is found on anything, whether it's outside or in a store, as long as it is an actual footprint embossed in something. That works out okay for me too, I would just like to know for sure which one works? :unsure:

#25 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:21 PM

View Postnikkums, on 23 July 2016 - 06:20 PM, said:

132. You with a cat footprint in sand/mud/snow/clay. (Can be any animal - dog, hamster, etc.)

Does this need to be a footprint that we find somewhere outside? Like where an animal has walked? That's what it sounds like to me, but someone in the chat room said they were told that they could use a footprint that is found on anything, whether it's outside or in a store, as long as it is an actual footprint embossed in something. That works out okay for me too, I would just like to know for sure which one works? :unsure:

Either one works. Can be outside or embossed on something in a store.

#26 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:44 PM

And one more question before I head back out the door! :lol:

56. You with a restaurant-sized bucket of pickles.

Are these in an actual bucket or are they like those giant jars you can buy for like $20?

#27 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 23 July 2016 - 06:51 PM

View Postnikkums, on 23 July 2016 - 06:44 PM, said:

And one more question before I head back out the door! :lol:

56. You with a restaurant-sized bucket of pickles.

Are these in an actual bucket or are they like those giant jars you can buy for like $20?

More like those 5-gallon plastic pails that restaurants would buy.

#28 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:37 PM

59. You holding a green cat stuffed animal.

I haven't posted this picture yet, so I'm not violating any rules. Firstly I need to know if a leopard counts as a cat for the purpose of this task. Secondly I need to know if you can tell that this leopard is green or do I need to find something better? The fur on it is green and so were the other parts like its paws, but in the picture the paws look more blue. And then it has brown and tan spots on it.

We were at the park today and while we were there a little girl was playing with her leopard and I noticed it was green. Her mother and her were nice enough to let us hold it briefly for a picture. :lol:

This is the picture: http://i65.tinypic.com/34ycn6w.jpg Will it work for this task?

#29 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:41 PM

View Postnikkums, on 27 July 2016 - 08:37 PM, said:

I haven't posted this picture yet, so I'm not violating any rules. Firstly I need to know if a leopard counts as a cat for the purpose of this task. Secondly I need to know if you can tell that this leopard is green or do I need to find something better? The fur on it is green and so were the other parts like its paws, but in the picture the paws look more blue. And then it has brown and tan spots on it.

We were at the park today and while we were there a little girl was playing with her leopard and I noticed it was green. Her mother and her were nice enough to let us hold it briefly for a picture. :lol:

This is the picture: http://i65.tinypic.com/34ycn6w.jpg Will it work for this task?

This picture will work for this task - the leopard counts, and I can definitely tell it is green. Awesome that you were able to complete this task! :D

#30 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,352 posts

Posted 27 July 2016 - 08:48 PM

View Postforestfreebies, on 27 July 2016 - 08:41 PM, said:

View Postnikkums, on 27 July 2016 - 08:37 PM, said:

This picture will work for this task - the leopard counts, and I can definitely tell it is green. Awesome that you were able to complete this task! :D

Finding a green cat has been incredibly hard and when I asked the little girl if I could see hers when she came over in to the shade with us, her mom came over to me quickly like she was going to attack me. :ph34r: I showed her the task list though and showed her the legos on the table that I was spelling forestfreebies rocks out of and the pizza, all of which were tasks on the list, so after that she was really nice. We just got lucky. Right place, right time. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users