37 replies to this topic

#31 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 09:23 PM

In chat today I had a member ask if it would be permitted to use suckers with insects in the middle for one of the tasks. The suckers would be similar to these: https://www.teachers...ZT8EaAkJa8P8HAQ

After some discussion, I concluded that this would be fine - as long as more than one sucker was being consumed at once.

#32 moneyhacker555

moneyhacker555

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 14 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:03 PM

hey! I was just wondering for the box of donuts if its okay to have 2 boxes with 6 donuts in each because i cant find any 12 piece boxes lol

#33 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 July 2016 - 06:08 PM

View Postmoneyhacker555, on 31 July 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

hey! I was just wondering for the box of donuts if its okay to have 2 boxes with 6 donuts in each because i cant find any 12 piece boxes lol

I would say in this case no, since the task specifically states that it must be a box of a dozen donuts. Must just be a Canadian thing. ;)

#34 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 08:52 PM

For all Scavenger Hunt participants, I am willing to do postcard exchanges with you to make a certain contest task easier to complete. Check out the official Treasure Trooper Facebook group for more information!

#35 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,349 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 05:22 PM

94. You with a funny or interesting bumper sticker on a non-car vehicle. (Does not have to be a vehicle you own.)

What counts as a non-car vehicle?

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#36 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 August 2016 - 07:20 PM

View Postnikkums, on 15 August 2016 - 05:22 PM, said:

94. You with a funny or interesting bumper sticker on a non-car vehicle. (Does not have to be a vehicle you own.)

What counts as a non-car vehicle?

Scooter, skateboard, bike, e-bike, unicycle.... it must be something that adult humans can ride. So no toy vehicles. I guess this task is vague enough that animals could count, too, but it would be kinda hard to find a horse with a bumper sticker on it. ;)

#37 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:21 AM

Hello Worldwide Scavenger Hunt participants! Since the contest ended at midnight CST last night, the thread has been locked and no more pictures can be added. This ensures that no one will be able to edit their post and add more pictures today. When nikkums is free, she will be adding the img tags. Today the photos will be matched to the tasks.

Best of luck everyone!

#38 forestfreebies

forestfreebies

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

The worldwide scavenger hunt has ended, and the winners have been declared. Thank you all for your participation in this contest!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users