#1 mef730

mef730

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:49 PM

Hi all,

Thought we should have a master thread for Decathlon Questions.

First question: One of the options is refer friends who complete three offers. Do Daily Surveys/Study Storms/Seekers count toward those three?

Thanks,
Mike
Posted Image

#2 Christine90

Christine90

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 08:09 PM

Ooh a mef730 topic, I must contribute a question to the Decathlon authorities too!

So on that same topic, does that mean refer 3 new people, and if so, do pearl refs count or has to be direct referrals?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9371 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 10:26 PM

I was just informed by TreasureTech that is has to be brand new referrals that were obtained since the contest went live on August 1st, 2016. The referrals can come from anywhere, including pearl bracelets. And in order for them to count, they must get three offers specifically from the cash offers tab to approve. Good luck!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 mef730

mef730

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 05 August 2016 - 11:48 AM

View PostChristine90, on 03 August 2016 - 08:09 PM, said:

Ooh a mef730 topic, I must contribute a question to the Decathlon authorities too!

Flattery will get you everywhere. ;)

View Postnikkums, on 03 August 2016 - 10:26 PM, said:

I was just informed by TreasureTech that is has to be brand new referrals that were obtained since the contest went live on August 1st, 2016. The referrals can come from anywhere, including pearl bracelets. And in order for them to count, they must get three offers specifically from the cash offers tab to approve. Good luck!

Thanks Nikkums (and Techy)

Mike
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users