1 reply to this topic

#1 Icefyre

Icefyre

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 03:25 PM

The rewardlabs surveys sometimes bring up a survey partner called "Opinion Inn".  Here's the first question of one that rewardlabs offered me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which of the following most accurately represents your organization’s primary industry classification? If your organization participates in more than one industry, please select the one industry in which you are most involved

Option :

-   CPG
   -   Definitely CPG is my industry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just one real example.  All the ones that I've seen have similar nonsensical options.  They are all like the one posted above.   The frequently ask a question (for example, are you a "Real Estate Agent") with the following options:

Options:

1) Yes
2) Yes, I am.

It almost seems like a joke.  Who write survey questions like this?
Posted Image

Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:16 PM

I have seen these same nonsensical questions elsewhere so it isn't just Reward Labs. I have my own guess as to why you are seeing these silly questions but I may be violating forum rules to share that opinion so I will have to keep said guess to myself.

Edited by MikeSol, 22 August 2016 - 12:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users