• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zeph

zeph

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:27 AM

I try to sign up for Cash Path offers, but it tells me my email address is invalid. The heck it is, I've been using it for a decade. It has some sort of broken validation rules. I've tried using another address with one of the big email establishments, but that doesn't work either. What is it this broken thing wants of me?

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:34 AM

For account-specific questions, please submit a ticket under the SUPPORT tab at the top of your TreasureTrooper page. Thanks!

#3 dlg74

dlg74

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:27 AM

This is exactly what it does to me. I have enever once been able to accept an offer in Cash Path, always says "invalid email". I have tried, like the OP, using other addresses including Gmail and the one from my ISP and AOL and more.
I would like to be able to contribute to Cash Path and helping to increase the amount everyone is paid from it, but I don't know how when this happens every time.

I also created a Support Ticket months ago, was told it would be looked into but haven't heard anything back.

I guess I'm glad I'm not the only one this happens to (I had wondered about that), but that doesn't help anything really. Plus I would imagine that if it's happening to myself and the OP, then other people are most likely having the same problem, and it wouldn't take very many people having this problem to put a noticeable dent in the Cash Path earnings, right?

In fact, if anybody else is dealing with this issue, maybe you could post a reply here and if it turns out to be a problem for a lot of people, we would probably get help for it faster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users