• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ReneeG

ReneeG

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 11:35 AM

Hi, I just joined this site, looks intriguing so far. I don't have my own internet yet, I use the library, so I can't use the chat rooms, and so far I haven't qualified for any surveys, is there any easier way? Thanks! Renee

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 07:30 PM

Welcome, Renee! Daily Survey 8 is probably the easiest thing on the site. If you keep trying on any of the daily surveys in Cash Offers--LiveSample, YourSurveys, etc.--you'll probably eventually get one you can do, but it can take a while. Just be persistent and patient, and something is bound to match your demographics. Also, you can sort your Cash Offers by Most Popular, and that brings the ones with the highest approval rates to the top. Most of those do not require qualification, and many are easy to do and completely free. A lot of the activities in the Arrowhead Dig Sites and both Platinum Rewards and Arrowhead Rewards (linked from the Platinum Rewards page) are quick, free, and easy as well. These don't yield cash directly, but the arrowheads can be converted to platinum coins in the Currency Converter, and plats can be used to purchase Amazon gift certificates, VISA gift cards, and the like in the Trading Hut. You can find a lot of helpful information in the pinned topics (the ones that stay at the top) in each of the forum sections. Good luck! :)

#3 dadsloot

dadsloot

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 05:47 AM

hello just joined

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 24 September 2016 - 08:54 AM

Welcome to you, too, dadsloot, and best wishes for much success here at TreasureTrooper! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users