4 replies to this topic

#1 FangSword

FangSword

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 11:03 AM

I completed DS4 today and didn't get credit for it despite getting the completion message that comes at the end. Has anyone experienced this issue?
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 jars3d

jars3d

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 15 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:12 PM

I'll been having the same problem the last couple of days

#3 dlg74

dlg74

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:14 PM

I think this happens to me with about every 3rd survey I do. I was afraid this site would be too good to be true, and this seems to be where the problem lies. Too bad, everything about this program looks so good at first. But there are way way too many surveys I haven't gotten credit for; I may just have to give up.

And some of it I know is not TreasureTrooper's fault (maybe none of it is, I don't know) because I'm also including in this "problem" the pages and pages of questions I answer on so many different surveys, only to be told after much time spent that the survey is not a good match for me, or even more unbelievably, that the survey is no longer open! Really? Then why am I here? Oh, that's right, the surveyers asked me here. Apparently so they could get a bunch of info from me for free. Amazing. I really wish they wouldn't do that.

#4 DrakHar

DrakHar

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:45 AM

I had this probllem 5 times over the weekend. 3 DS 4's completed on 10/1 throughout the day, none credited. Yesterday the 3rd one did, so it took 6 tries.

4 has a lot of surveys that link to other sites to sign up, these should be removed because they never redirect back to TT to begin with, but some of the surveys I completed gave the correct completion screen.

#5 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:39 AM

It just happened to me today for the first time. DS 4 has worked perfectly for me until today.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: non-credit, credit, no-credit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users