4 replies to this topic

#1 Southerner79

Southerner79

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 09:07 PM

Anyone having issues that once you fully complete the survey and have been told you complete the survey has not been credited.? I was not credited for the Univox 10/7 or today's 10/8
Posted Image

No egg links on the forum--please read the rules.

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:53 AM

Wait, you were actually told you completed the survey? Are you sure you are seeing the congrats \ credit screen? I almost never take Univox but I did take it on the 7th and I took it again today on the 10th. Both times it credited but the congrats screen was just an error message. The error message is -->

'This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.'

Despite hitting an error message, it credited both times.

#3 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 06:18 AM

OK I see the problem with Univox.

If you end up at a screen that says Thank you! with a smile face next to it, that is NOT the univox congrats screen. That is sample cube's congrats screen. You need to be routed back to Univox for crediting to work. If you don't get routed back, then you are screwed. That happened to me today. That happened to me once before with univox. If it happens again, I am finished with Univox.

#4 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

Just happened again. Its getting stuck at thank you and not routing back.

Goodbye Univox.

#5 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:08 AM

I just took a Samplicio survey today that ended up at that thank you page. But unlike the univox surveys I tried yesterday, this one then routed to the samplicio congrats screen and credited properly. So the info I provided yesterday I am sure is accurate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users