• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mumienjj

Mumienjj

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 12:59 AM

Can you tell me any places where people are looking to be someones referral. I mean like a website or maybe an app in particular?

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:21 AM

This isn't specific, but in general, look for other forums in your areas of interest, for example, cooking or cars, and make sure that their rules allow referral links. Start making posts that actually contribute to the discussions on those forums, and have your link in your signature (again, only if it's allowed). If people see you as a valued member of the community, they're more likely to trust your recommendation. There are also link exchange sites--sort of a "you join mine, and I'll join yours" kind of thing--but I have no idea how effective these are in getting referrals who actually participate; I would guess it would be very hit or miss. The best referrals typically are people you know in real life, though, and can actively guide along the way. Good luck!

#3 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 08:17 AM

I have had quite some success using specially made business cards... And I got the cards from a deal on TT  :)  Good Luck in your adventures!

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users