5 replies to this topic

#1 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 05:37 PM

Some OPG4, at least what I think it's called, surveys aren't crediting. I have tried a few around 6 P.M. EST but they don't see to credit even when I reached completion page. I'm not sure if it's all surveys or specific time it doesn't credit. Anyone else has this issue?
Posted Image

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:10 PM

I have several OP4G main site studies that have successfully been completed that are still setting in my pending list. I know towards the beginning of the month there was a few that weren't approving due to autoverifier issues, but I'm not sure if that's still an issue. I do them off and on all throughout the day and some credit and some don't, so some of them are working properly. And I've seen tons of them approve in Happening Now today. Perhaps it's just specific ones that aren't crediting that need to be looked in to? :unsure:

Most of the ones I have had completed that aren't approving are food related ones. How about you?

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:36 PM

I didn't have this problem before. Just within the past few weeks. Right, one was about food, and the other was retail.
Posted Image

#4 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 06:47 PM

View Postironman_101, on 21 December 2016 - 06:36 PM, said:

I didn't have this problem before. Just within the past few weeks. Right, one was about food, and the other was retail.

The issue with the verifier just happened this month, around December 8th, so maybe it's still ongoing with some of the studies. I'll pass this thread along and see what can be found out.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#5 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 07:22 PM

Thank you :)
Posted Image

#6 Treasurer

Treasurer