12 replies to this topic

#1 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 06:32 PM

As stated above, they are both routing me to an unavailable page while on pc. I contacted LiveSample on this issue, but thought TT would also like to try and figure out why. I also would like to see if other people are having the same problem. Yesterday I was able to get DS2 to go to LiveSample but not today.

Thank You!

P.S. I can access LiveSample and DS2 from a mobile device.

Edited by WinterSolstice, 05 January 2017 - 06:40 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:22 PM

If you can access them from a mobile device but not your PC, it's not a problem with the site. It's an issue with either your device or your IP address. Were you on the same wifi as your computer when you accessed them successfully on your phone?

#3 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 07:33 PM

No I was not. On celluar I was using cell data and on my pc I am hard wired. Now I should mention, both my ip addresses have changed within 3 - 4 months. Also I should add that I am using windows 10. I can, however, access LiveSample directly and take surveys.

Edited by WinterSolstice, 05 January 2017 - 07:36 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:46 PM

I'll be interested to hear what LiveSample has to say about this.

#5 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:41 PM

LiveSample says: "Looking into your account, everything appears to be active and verified, so there should not be anything preventing you from accessing/ receiving surveys."

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:42 PM

Then it's something about your computer (or possibly your IP address, unless LiveSample addressed that). There's nothing wrong on LiveSample's end, there's nothing wrong here at TT, and you're able to access the surveys from your phone. That leaves only your computer (and its connection) as the culprit.

#7 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:33 PM

I will keep this updated as I speak with the LiveSample tech team.

Edited by WinterSolstice, 09 January 2017 - 10:41 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 WinterSolstice

WinterSolstice

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

Updated: LiveSample does not understand the problem and they say that everything for my account is clean. I suspect the modem and ISP itself. So I am going to run some tests and figure this problem out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 12:54 PM

Anyone experiencing any issues with LiveSample ?  When I click on DS2 and also through the cash offers via LiveSample, it says cannot connect due to '' Peer’s Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE.

Yes, I tried different browsers, Yes I cleared my cache, Yes, rebooted and tried another PC to no avail.

I attempted to also email them but cannot even get to the point to contact them because the page does not come up.

Anyway TT can contact them for us?

Thanks much

#10 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 08:51 AM

Yes Carms77, same here. Livesample was working fine yesterday morning but today (Sunday) I am getting the same error on three different browsers.

EDIT: Seems to be working now. I just finished a survey and I saw other approvals coming in.

Edited by MikeSol, 15 January 2017 - 01:42 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users