• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 YAYmabutu

YAYmabutu

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:17 PM

HI I have notice the dig sites approve more than cash offers   is there a reason  I did an offer on the dig site and it approved then I did a similar offer on cash offers [ not the same one]  but it didnt approve :huh:  

Thanks

ANDY :)
*Posted Image

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,755 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:45 PM

Unfortunately, even if you do everything right, there's never a 100% guarantee that an offer or survey will approve. We credit you when we receive verification from the offer/survey provider that all requirements have been met; that's our assurance that we will be paid so we can pay you. Many of our providers are the same or related companies, and some are very picky about verifying multiple offers, even if they're different. (You'll just have to experiment and find which ones work for you and which ones don't.) That said, your best bet for getting Cash Offers to approve is to sort them by Most Popular; that brings the ones with the highest approval percentages to the top of your list. Also, be sure that you provide accurate and current information, clear your browser's cookies before connecting to a new offer (never during!), and don't do too many offers--"too many" is, again, a matter of experimentation to see what works--on any single day. Please keep in mind that, if you are doing offers and surveys on more than one site, your approval percentages are likely to suffer, as there is a lot of fraud in this "industry," and the providers have become very cautious about rewarding people whom they see as double (or triple or whatever) dipping.

#3 YAYmabutu

YAYmabutu

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:56 PM

Thank you for the detailed reply
*Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users