Posted 18 January 2017 - 03:26 PM

i really wish payment was done via bank transfer. i mean real bank payment

#2 YAYmabutu

YAYmabutu

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:42 PM

HI mcsmilez TT does have a Pay Pal option under 'My profile'  where TT will send your payment to a VALID PAY PAL  email address  if you want to change it Thanks  Andy
*Posted Image

#3 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:49 PM

View PostYAYmabutu, on 18 January 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

HI mcsmilez TT does have a Pay Pal option under 'My profile'  where TT will send your payment to a VALID PAY PAL  email address  if you want to change it Thanks  Andy

Thanks for trying, but PayPal is very different from bank transfer, and PayPal is not, in fact, available as a payment method to most international members.

View PostMcsmilez, on 18 January 2017 - 03:26 PM, said:

i really wish payment was done via bank transfer. i mean real bank payment

"Bank transfer" or direct deposit is a much more complex process, requiring that people provide their bank account numbers. Frankly, we don't want that information! :o  Our payment methods are the same as they've been all along--PayPal (if you're in a country that has that option) or a check sent through the mail. We're sorry if that doesn't work for you.

#4 YAYmabutu

YAYmabutu

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 04:58 PM

Sure anytime :)   I found this  on paypal  Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account:

• Click Transfer to your bank or Withdraw Money below your PayPal balance.

• Click Transfer money to your bank account.

• Enter the amount you want to withdraw.

• Select the bank account you want to credit, then click Continue.
There’s no charge to withdraw money from your PayPal balance to your local bank account. Some banks may charge a fee for transfers. Contact your bank directly for more information.

Transfers requested before 7:00 PM ET on business days are typically deposited the next business day, depending on your bank. All withdrawals are subject to review and, in some cases, may be delayed or blocked if we identify a problem. Additionally, bank transfers will not be deposited on bank holidays.

As express mom said it depends  which country you are in

Andy

Edited by YAYmabutu, 18 January 2017 - 04:59 PM.

*Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users