• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mumienjj

Mumienjj

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:34 AM

Do you have direct deposit? What paypal cards do you pay on like visa paypal credit card, or is it all of them? What goes in the empty space on the profile page where it says paypal?

Edited by Mumienjj, 19 January 2017 - 12:36 AM.

#2 YAYmabutu

YAYmabutu

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:57 AM

Hi Mumienjj  you can get a 50$ gift card for 50 platinum coins from the trading hut for the empty paypal box you will need to put your email address  Only if you are in the US or UK   I think.  here the details.  from paypal Your PayPal address is the email address on your PayPal account. You can double-check the address by logging in and going to Profile, and then Add or Edit Email. If it's the only email address on your account, then you're logging into your account using that email address as well. Don't send your password, though     Direct deposit is not avllble please read here http://forum.treasur...r/#entry1111749 Thanks ANDY

Edited by YAYmabutu, 19 January 2017 - 01:04 AM.

*Posted Image

#3 Mumienjj

Mumienjj

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:10 AM

The card itself
Does the money go on your paypal card and do you need a bank account to withdraw the money? Or does it just go on your paypal card and you can just take it off?

#4 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9371 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:45 AM

Treasure Trooper does not have a direct deposit option. Members can be paid via check or via PayPal (depending on their country). When you sign up for a PayPal account, it requires you to enter an email address and choose a password and both of those become the information that you use to access your PayPal account. The email address you use to sign up with PayPal is what you would enter in the empty box on your My Profile page where the PayPal option is.

In order to be paid via PayPal you will need to have a bank account linked and verified to your PayPal account. When you are paid via PayPal, the money is transferred right in to your PayPal account. You would be able to use the money anywhere that PayPal is electronically accepted (which is mainly through online stores). Or you could use their method of transferring the money to your linked bank account (typically takes 2-5 business days to clear). And if you like having a debit card, you can request a PayPal Business MasterCard from PayPal and you can use the card anywhere that MasterCard is accepted. The card is free to get and when you use it, it takes the money directly out of your PayPal account.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#5 Mumienjj

Mumienjj

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:36 PM

And one more thing if you don't mind,
The part where you said link it to a bank account.
My question is is that what you have to do or is it on the PayPal card and you can just get it off of there?

Edited by Mumienjj, 19 January 2017 - 09:41 PM.

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:00 PM

View PostMumienjj, on 19 January 2017 - 09:36 PM, said:

And one more thing if you don't mind,
The part where you said link it to a bank account.
My question is is that what you have to do or is it on the PayPal card and you can just get it off of there?

In order to get your account 100% verified, which is what TreasureTrooper requires to consider it a valid payment method, you must link a bank account to your PayPal. (Or at least that's what it's always been. When I try to search it now on PayPal's support page, it says to log in to your account and follow the steps there. That's what you'll need to do, evidently. As far as I know, though, that will involve linking a bank account in order to get to 100%.)

#7 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

In other words, you need to check with PayPal to see what's necessary to reach 100% verification. We can't advise you. We can say only that it must be 100% verified in order for us to pay you via that method.

#8 Hayman8r

Hayman8r

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 12:08 AM

It gets deposited into your paypal then you can deposit it further into a bank account if your so inclined

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users