5 replies to this topic

#1 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:54 PM

Greetings,

Has anyone ever had issues with DS#4 ( OXSample) recently? For the past months when I click on to take this survey, all it does is take me to a page that says ''Surveys are shut down'' .  Kinda weird. I tried all the tips and tricks as far as cleaning out cookies, Cache, Switching browsers, etc..etc..

If it is working for anyone, can someone help me with having access to the surveys?

Many Thanks!

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 07:04 AM

I've never seen that before. Ox Sample seems to be working fine for me. On the initial Ox Sample screen where it asks for your email address, click 'contact us'. Maybe they can help you. That is assuming you even can get  to this starting page.

Edited by MikeSol, 25 January 2017 - 07:23 AM.

#3 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 02:37 PM

Thank You Mike.  Your right, I cannot get to the email part. Weird situation.  As soon as I open the survey (Click) It says searching...... Then says sorry,  Surveys are down.

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:41 PM

View PostCarms77, on 25 January 2017 - 02:37 PM, said:

Thank You Mike.  Your right, I cannot get to the email part. Weird situation.  As soon as I open the survey (Click) It says searching...... Then says sorry,  Surveys are down.

Have you tried from a different computer location? It may be related to your IP address.

#5 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 01:02 PM

I haven't tried from a different location. I wish I had some kind of contact just to see what's up. I went to their direct site and they had an email for contact after clicking on contact us but it was for business only and for any other to go back to the survey site you were at and request their. Any attempt to send an email for support through their website will be ignored. Thought that was a harsh response, lol.  Anyhow, Maybe one day I will get through to them at the minimum.  Thanks for the assistance!

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9770 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 02:50 AM

View PostCarms77, on 26 January 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

I haven't tried from a different location. I wish I had some kind of contact just to see what's up. I went to their direct site and they had an email for contact after clicking on contact us but it was for business only and for any other to go back to the survey site you were at and request their. Any attempt to send an email for support through their website will be ignored. Thought that was a harsh response, lol.  Anyhow, Maybe one day I will get through to them at the minimum.  Thanks for the assistance!

If you have a phone with internet, you could try from that (when it's not connected to your home wifi), or maybe your public library has computers. That would at least tell us if it's the IP address that's the issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users