#1 Kim

Kim

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:35 PM

Hi
KimSue here
does Engage me TV work for anyone or in cash videos Theatre 2?
Thanks
Have a good day !!

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:05 PM

Yes, it works for me and I use it on a daily basis without any issues. The tab that opens and starts displaying the videos you've chosen must be the active window at all times, otherwise the watch count won't go up. This means you can't do other things on your computer at the same time. I let mine run while I'm out shopping, cleaning the house, sleeping at night, etc., things like that where I'm not on the computer doing anything. Also, a lot of members seem to be confused on the type of videos that you have to view to make the watch count go up. If you click on App Trailers, you will rotate through different videos for IOS and Android apps. These videos will not make your watch count increase. It's actually the mini commercial advertisments that you get in between that count. So the trick is finding out which one gives the most commercial advertisements. I personally have the most luck with Viral Videos 1 and Food Videos. I usually have to watch 6 to 9 videos before I finally get a commerical video and then once I have 6 commerical videos I get an arrowhead and those seem to credit once every 15 minutes or so.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 Kim

Kim

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:06 PM

Thanks so much for the info..I do..do what you have mentioned but never works so I reckon I keep trying...thanks again !!!

#4 Kim

Kim

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 02:58 PM

Hi KimSue again, excited for theatre 2 cash videos for food watched over 10 without leaving my computer and watching all but it said only 1 watched, getting closer but still do not understand why this does not work for me..nor engage me Tv which is the same but got 1 watch so maybe hopefully it will work better for me each day and thanks Nikkums for the heads up....have a great day

#5 Kim

Kim

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 02:28 PM

Hi All Happy Sunday
Anyone else having a problem with Engage Me TV???
I watch and watch on cash video 2 as well as dig sites and has only worked once.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Kim

#6 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,708 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 03:42 PM

View PostKim, on 19 February 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

Hi All Happy Sunday
Anyone else having a problem with Engage Me TV???
I watch and watch on cash video 2 as well as dig sites and has only worked once.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Kim

Kim, I moved this to the already existing thread on this topic. :)

#7 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:36 AM

I see in one of your previous posts above that you stated that you watched 10 videos and 1 counted towards your watch total. That's because only 1 of those videos was a commerical. The other 9 videos were actually Food related videos and those do not increase the watch count. How many videos you have to watch before you ever get a commercial is not something that anyone can determine as it works differently for each person. In the beginning I use to get 1 commercial in between every 6 to 9 videos, but lately it's been between every 13-15.

So for example... If I'm getting 1 commercial after every 13 food videos, that means I would have to watch 84 videos before I finally got my 6th commercial watch credit to generate my 1 arrowhead.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#8 dlg74

dlg74

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:19 PM

Well, that's just ridiculous. 84 videos for one AH? Which equals a penny basically? That's outrageous. Maybe if you have a spare device you're not using... but even then, you pay more for the power to run it than you earn at that rate! Ridiculous!

#9 dlg74

dlg74

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 03:24 PM

AND it's also NOT what the instructions say you'll get! Those should be changed to reflect reality. Of course then, no one would do it. Can you imagine reading that? "Watch these minute plus videos, one at a time, dozens and dozens of them - we cant tell you exactly how many, but it's a LOT!- and get one arrowhead in payment! And you can do this all day long! No limit! (It may take you all day long though to get even one, and even that is not guaranteed.)"

Who would click on that? Maybe if there were nothing else to do here, but there is - plenty! Ridiculous!

#10 Bug

Bug

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 794 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 05:10 PM

Agreed with dlg74. The below text is very misleading - even down to doing other tasks while playing the videos. You can't take the focus off the window with the video. You'd have to use another device/computer. I stopped trying because my count rarely moved after more than 10 videos. Not worth it for me. Or the Engage Me TV ones. Meh.

"Choose from any of the 8 categories below and earn 1 Arrowhead for every 6 videos you watch. The videos will play continuously with no need for any action on your part, making this the perfect way to earn while focusing on surveys, offers, or anything else!"

Edited by Bug, 25 February 2017 - 05:11 PM.

ID: 396723

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users