• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 YAYmabutu

YAYmabutu

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

Hi  This morning @ 1.00am  I did survey 8  but the first one I didn't ,meet the requirements so it sent me to the 2nd survey and I completed it and it said I completed it but didn't receive credit.  I ran CC before I did the survey.  

DETAILS

TOOK SURVEY 8 @ 1.00AM  > COMPLETED  BUT NO CREDIT >  FEB 1ST 2017

****************UPDATE************

Redid survey 8 @ 11.30pm and it approved

Posted Image

Thanks

Edited by YAYmabutu, 03 February 2017 - 12:20 AM.

*Posted Image

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 12:24 AM

Did you run CCleaner before you connected to Daily Survey 8, or before the survey you actually completed? If it was the latter, that's the problem as it would break the association with your TT account.

If it wasn't, there's no telling what might have gone wrong. Sometimes surveys or offers just don't approve for reasons we never know. If it doesn't credit after waiting an hour or two, it's safe to do it again and hope for better results. Yes, we know that you shouldn't have to, but it's not under our control. Sorry!

#3 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:01 AM

Are you *sure* you reached the proper congrats screen? Properly finishing a survey but not reaching the correct credit page is a different issue then reaching the proper credit screen and not getting credit. DS 8 is TT's most reliable survey so if you reached the proper congrats screen, it should credit.

Edited by MikeSol, 02 February 2017 - 08:02 AM.

#4 YAYmabutu

YAYmabutu

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:15 PM

BLANK

Edited by YAYmabutu, 03 February 2017 - 12:20 AM.

*Posted Image

#5 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:19 AM

That looks like a proper credit screen.

I remember discussing in the chat room awhile back that DS 8 occasionally had a survey that would take you to a proper credit screen but it would not credit. It was always the same survey that did that. It was happening to me and one other person. But this was awhile ago. If it is just one particular survey that is not giving you credit, avoid it. You could also try filling the sign up offer thing that pops up after you run out of surveys. That seems to always credit properly.

#6 Shih

Shih

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 09:06 AM

Having the same problem today. I've completed DS8 twice & it's not credited.

#7 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:08 PM

Very strange. Shih, try the sign up thing after the surveys. Maybe you will have more luck with that.

#8 Shih

Shih

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 06:54 AM

Thanks Mike. I tried & completed DS8 6x yesterday. There is no sign up in my email from Opinion Central. I completed 3 different surveys...not just the screener. I also tried from a different location, as well as on my phone which was not through my regular ISP. I'll try once today & if it doesn't credit, I'll just take that as a sign I need to back away & do something meaningful with my life. Thanks again for your help

Just an update...DS8 is still not crediting. I'll earn 92 more AHs to get platinum coin #20 & be on my way. I've been on TT over 5 years & it is time to move on. Thanks for everything.

Edited by Shih, 04 February 2017 - 07:04 AM.

#9 Shih

Shih

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 07:03 AM

Just an update on DS8. I completed it again today & it is still not crediting. I've made the big DS8 blacklist I suppose :(

#10 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9768 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 10:18 AM

View PostShih, on 22 February 2017 - 07:03 AM, said:

Just an update on DS8. I completed it again today & it is still not crediting. I've made the big DS8 blacklist I suppose :(

Have you submitted a support ticket?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users