• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 wagnerjokes

wagnerjokes

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 11:16 PM

Been doing DS 1 and DS 2 daily for the past few month and they always credit, but since the start of February they haven't. Gotten to the successfully completed page a couple of times but nothing the past 2 days. Bummer

Anyone else getting these problems?

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

I can't help with DS 1, I don't take it, but DS 2 has not worked since Feb 1. I recommend not taking it until you see approvals coming  in 'Happening Now'. Also, just a warning, DS 5 is also not currently crediting.

#3 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

Good to know....Wish I saw this post earlier. Spending 4 hours a day doing surveys and only having DS8 credit is aggravating enough for me....I will try next week and hope surveys, as mentioned above, begin to credit again.

#4 wagnerjokes

wagnerjokes

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:39 PM

Just a quick update. DS 1 seems to be working now, Credits are showing up for the 1st and 2nd still nothing for DS 2 though

#5 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 05:06 PM

Yeah I am seeing plenty of DS 1 coming through. Not a single DS 2 though. I'd stay away from this one still. Also, DS 5 seems to be crediting again. I got credit for the one I took yesterday and the one I took today. Surprisingly my dragon chain didn't break.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users