4 replies to this topic

#1 Icefyre

Icefyre

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:11 AM

Is there something going on with the Op4G cash offers?  

For the past few days, they mostly redirect right back to their home page.  I've also noticed very few approvals of these in the Happening Now list.
Posted Image

Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:39 AM

I've noticed this as well. When this happens, I just assume the survey is down at the moment, or it has ended due to reaching their quota. I am perfectly ok with this as they are, at the very least, not wasting my time by letting me take an entire survey, only to be redirected to their home page at the end. Another thing I see is a blank white page sometimes when I click on the offer. Again, I just assume it is down or ended.

As for not seeing anything in Happening Now, you would have to watch it regularly and consistently to notice a change in the number of completed Op4G cash offers as those come through randomly. I find Happening Now more useful for showing how often certain Daily Surveys come through as those come through at predictable times.

#3 ReadyWal

ReadyWal

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:41 PM

Because they block the amounts of the offers after approving them?

#4 ReadyWal

ReadyWal

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 09:41 PM

How do I get to VIP User Like you?

Edited by ReadyWal, 16 March 2017 - 09:42 PM.

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,747 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 10:30 PM

View PostReadyWal, on 16 March 2017 - 09:41 PM, said:

How do I get to VIP User Like you?

To become a VIP member, you need to earn $500 through TreasureTrooper. Please see this explanation on your TreasureTrooper page.

By the way, in the future, if you have a question that doesn't relate to a current topic, please start a new one. Otherwise, it can get confusing if, as in this case, the post has nothing to do with the discussion. Thank you! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users