• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 01:16 PM

When I try to click on Study Storm it does nothing...will not even work at IE, ANY OTHER browser. I cleaned it with ccleaner,.....has somebody gotten the same thing? The survey seeker works good for me but study storm does not

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,339 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 12:13 AM

I was having issues with it as well and then I noticed that there is a message above the Study Storm 'enter' button that says, "Study Storm has been temporarily disabled. We will update via in-site messaging when it has been restored. In the meantime, to get your survey fix, be sure to check out the daily surveys, Survey Seeker, daily offers and special studies."

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 12:18 PM

Anyone know what's going on with StudyStorm? Every single survey I click on it states " Sorry, This survey is currently not available''. Every one of them. Not sure if it is still associated with ''YourSurveys'' or not. In addition,  I am up to 89 surveys taken this month now that went through it and completed it in a timely fashion, accurate data and all the goodies only to not credit. I am running out of surveys that are available and or credit successfully. literally . Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users