#1 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 08:31 PM

I tried completing daily survey 8, but kept getting this message

Thank you for trying to participate in our survey. However, the survey has achieved its desired number of completions. Thanks again for participating!

Anyone else have this problem?

(I tried clearing cookies and changing browsers)
Posted Image

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:21 PM

At what point does this happen? Do you get through the demographic questions, or is it immediate?

#3 ironman_101

ironman_101

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 10:23 PM

After I submitted demographic questions
Posted Image

#4 carribeanjewel

carribeanjewel

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,032 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:07 PM

Same here, tried the same, different browsers, cleaning cookies, cache and at different times today..same message
Posted Image

Posted Image Special Daily Survey Gem: Feb 2007 Posted Image Krazi's Krazi Guild referral award .. Won happiness January 26, 08Posted Image

Made VIP:  December 12, 2006
Completed Treasure Hunt: March 15, 2007

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image ******** Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#5 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 11:07 PM

It's not just you, it's happening to everyone currently. It's been ongoing to me ever since 4 pm EST. :(

Empressmom, it happens as soon as you fill out the very first page of demographics. Screenshot of that page below.

Posted Image

As soon as you submit that page, it automatically gives you the error message ironman_101 is reporting. Screenshot of that page below.

Posted Image

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#6 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

I came in to post about this but this thread was already here. I am having the same problem. I see the same thing as what is in Nikkum's screenshots as of 8 AM Thursday.

#7 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 05:37 PM

Now DS8 is redirecting to YourSurveys just like it does when it caps for the month. :ph34r:

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#8 Southerner79

Southerner79

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

Still going to Your Surveys just checked.
Posted Image

No egg links on the forum--please read the rules.

#9 YAYmabutu

YAYmabutu

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:00 PM

Hi guys and ladies  yes I had this issue to then the next day it was fine but now it redirecting to Your surveys as Southnerner79 said

Using CHROME and CC CLEANER

Edited by YAYmabutu, 09 March 2017 - 11:05 PM.

*Posted Image

#10 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,761 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 11:13 PM

OK, everybody, it has been established that there was an issue with Daily Survey 8 displaying a message that there were no surveys available (to anybody) and that it is now redirecting to YourSurveys. We don't need additional confirmation that this is occurring. We know. We hope to have an update soon regarding what's going on with this, but in all likelihood, it won't be till Friday morning, if then.

In anticipation of this question... When DS8 redirects after it caps toward the end of the month, you can still complete it and get paid, but it doesn't count toward your chain. However, if you complete it--the "real" DS8--on the last available day and the first available day, chains are eventually restored, and you get all of the scales to which you're entitled. I assume that this is the case this time as well.

Please be patient as we attempt to explain and/or resolve this, and use this thread to comment only if you notice a change. There's no need to confirm what we already know. Thanks! :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daily survey 8, ds8, error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users