• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BWest0110

BWest0110

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 08:39 AM

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I was unable to find an answer in existing threads.

Why does​ the Personal Statistics Banner* only show actual cash earned?

*From this point forward I will refer to the Personal Statistics Banner as PSB for simplicity's sake.

Most of my earnings come from arrowheads converted to silver coins and cashed out for gift cards. While silver coins and gift cards aren't cash, they do have monetary value.

I only bring this up, because I believe the exclusion of these rewards on the PSB is a missed opportunity.

If I were to post my PSB on social media, it only boasts of $44 in earnings. That's not going to convince many of my friends to join. If this total included the monetary value of silver coins or gift cards, it would show hundreds and hundreds of dollars more.

If you had never heard of Treasure Trooper, and saw a friend post their PSB on Facebook, which would intrigue you the most? ...A banner boasting of $44 in earnings, or a more accurate accounting of $1264 in cash and rewards?

I'm not complaining and understand if there is a valid reason for the exclusion. I would just like to know why only cash rewards are included.

Thank you in advance for your responses to this thread. Happy hunting.

Brandy

Edited by BWest0110, 29 June 2017 - 09:02 AM.

#2 Punkyc7

Punkyc7

TreasureTrooper!

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6803 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 06:20 PM

Probably because it was made years ago before some of the rewards even existed.
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:12 AM

I agree with your idea and we will update the banner soon to include these earnings!

#4 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

Updated.  Enjoy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users