#1 Kim

Kim

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 03:06 PM

Hi All
Hoping Nikkums reads this,
Theatre 2....yesterday I watched 7 videos including the commercial ads...was not credited my one arrowhead well after an hour
Today let it go to 8 watched including the commercial ads...not credited....
what am I doing incorrectly?
The videos play like 10-12 get the ads in between watches come up over the 6 required but never credited my 1 arrowhead....
I do not walk away from computer, geez I don;t cook but at this point could be a perfect chef LOL
Do not want to bother support with this reoccuring question...any suggestions?
Thanks and hope all are having a good summer.
Thanks for listening !!!
Have a Great Day and Weekend !!!!
Kim

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9396 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 04:13 PM

If your watch count displays 6 of 6 (or even higher then that), then I'm not sure why you wouldn't be getting the 1 arrowhead credit. I know those videos are rather tedious, but have you tried reaching the watch count of 6 of 6 on more then one browser? I'm curious if maybe there is something browser specific that prevents you from getting credit. If you successfully watch 6 of 6 in different browsers and still don't get credit, then I'm not sure what could be preventing you from receiving credit.

In my own personal experience though, if I successfully complete something and it doesn't credit in one browser, say FireFox for example, then I would retry it in another browser, like Chrome, and see if I can get it to credit there. Aside from FireFox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer there are other browsers you can download too like Opera and Safari.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Kim

Kim

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

Hi nikkums
So glad you saw my post
Thanks !
Today I watched 20 how to videos using the only browser I use Chrome, actually got credited for 2 arrowheads but seeing that 6 you should receive 1 arrowhead and I watched 20....3 x 6 = 18...I know ya know that....but still only credited for watching 12 videos. HMMMMMMMM, will keep trying and thanks for responding it is much appreciated !!
Have a Great Day
Kim

#4 Kim

Kim

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:08 PM

WOO HOO just checked and WAS paid 3 arrowheads for my video watch YAHOO so now I have more reason to do it and excited !!!!

#5 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9769 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:11 PM

Hahaha! I was just posting this:

Our records show that you got three, Kim. Here's the notation from your account record:
2017-07-09 14:50:03   (1 Arrowheads)   Video Wall 2
017-07-09 14:20:02 (1 Arrowheads) Video Wall 2
2017-07-09 14:10:02 (1 Arrowheads) Video Wall 2

#6 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9396 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 05:44 PM

I am thrilled that this feature is finally working out for you! I applaud you for being so persistent with it and never giving up on it! :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#7 HASEEN99

HASEEN99

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 July 2017 - 07:09 AM

HELLO HOW ARE YOU

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users