4 replies to this topic

#1 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 05:37 AM

Every survey I take at DS 2 today is DQing me at the end of the survey. I can't believe my luck is just this bad. Is anyone else having this issue with DS 2?

EDIT: Just to be clear, I took FIVE surveys in a row and they all told me I did not qualify AT THE END of the survey when I should have hit the congrats screen.

Edited by MikeSol, 07 July 2017 - 07:29 AM.

#2 slimbran

slimbran

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 10:28 AM

Same thing happened to me. I did four surveys in a row, got all the way to the end and it said something about not qualifying for the survey. Should I keep doing them or move on to something else?

#3 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 12:47 PM

There do seem to be some issues with some of the daily surveys today. We are hoping to get some information soon.

#4 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 01:16 PM

I have had this issue also. But not only today, seems most of the days. For every 3.00 I make daily it takes me 7 hours. DS2 is really messing up, agreed. Also, DS4, anyone having issue with this one? Nothing shows up... Also DS1, All I get all week is same message as below. I guess the holiday is being extended all week from survey providers. Nobody answers the email.  I will take an extended vaca with them till they get back.

It's not you, it's us.

We are sorry,
an error has occurred with the survey loading.
Please try again later.

Posted Image

#5 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 02:50 PM

Thank you Slimbran and Carms77 for posting your experience with DS2 as I am sure a number of people were just thinking I was having bad luck. But my experience taking surveys (and I have A LOT of experience) was telling me this wasn't right. Something was definitely wrong with Livesample this morning. It appears to be working now. The first survey I qualified for took me back to the proper congrats screen and it credited fine. I hope that doesn't happen again. That really sucked.

Also, there is a seperate thread about DS1. I think everyone is seeing that error.

Edited by MikeSol, 07 July 2017 - 02:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users