• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 slimbran

slimbran

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:58 AM

I haven't been able to complete an IRB survey in more than a month. However, I see other people successfully completing this one. Can anyone give me any tips on how I can successfully complete an IRB Survey?

#2 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:14 PM

"I haven't been able to complete..." could cover several possibilities. Does it not connect at all? Do you get an error message? A blank page? Are you unable to qualify? Do you complete it and not receive credit? Please elaborate. Thanks!

#3 slimbran

slimbran

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:02 PM

I meant that I only get to attempt 1 or 2 surveys before I hit the final page that says "No more surveys for today".

#4 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:56 PM

If you've already entered demographic information at that point, and it seems likely that you have, then that simply means that there are no more surveys for which you could qualify. Maybe IRB just has a much lower quantity available than most of the others. I can tell you that not a lot of people are successful with this one. If you sort your Cash Offers by "Most Popular," you'll see that it's a lot farther down on the list than the other daily ones. (You'll need to do this later in the day, obviously. They'll all be transitioning to 7/12 in a few minutes, so they'll be on an even playing field. Right now, though, IRB 7/11 is waaay down the list, especially compared with LiveSample, YourSurveys, and Lab42. In other words, it's not just you. It's genuinely tougher than the others to get an approval on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)